Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mindi's Birthday

I had a very nice birthday. Trevor does such a great job of making my birthday special even though it is the day after Christmas. We all stayed in our jammies until noon, the boys made me a special cake, and we went out to dinner with friends! What more could a girl want!!
The making of the cake!

Here is the finished product, a marble cake with peanut butter frosting and sprinkles. (Guess who was in charge of picking it out?)


The wonderful gift the boys got me, a digital picture frame. It is so much fun!

2 comments:

Tezra Williams said...

Happy Birthday Mindi, I'm glad it was such a special day for you!

Jen Stewart Photography said...

Looks like an amazing birthday. Staying in PJ's till noon sounds like the makings of the perfect day to me ;)

And the cake is just too darn cute!